Autodesk 360 brings the promise of the cloud to Autodesk customers, allowing professionals to work smarter, use resources more efficiently, and become more competitive in their businesses. This integrated cloud solution provides user with a powerful, secure set of tools that can dramatically improve the way to design, visualize, simulate, and share the work, on-demand.
Here are top 5 Autodesk 360 features:
• Anytime, anywhere access, including on mobile devices 1
• Virtually infinite computing power that allows you to extend workflow beyond the desktop; access and store data; and view/edit files without the need for specialized software or hardware
• Improved collaboration: access and share your designs with clients and partners, even if they don’t have Autodesk software
• Real modeling in the cloud: form, function, performance, fabrication, and process
• End-to-end experience, going beyond design and data models to encompass the entire lifecycle of a product or project
Source: Autodesk Free eBook “Take to the Cloud: it will fundamentally change the way you do business, for the better.”
Content & Photo Source: Autodesk 360.