Swiss Webacademy from Sibiu in collaboration with P Finder Consult (Bucharest) and the Association of Specialists in Business Intelligence (Bucharest) will organize « Cybersecurity, Challenges and solutions for IT security“, one of the most important event of the year dedicated to IT security issues.
The Cybersecurity conference will be held in Sibiu (Hotel Ramada) on September 25th-26th, 2013 under the patronage and in the presence of the Ambassador of Switzerland in Romania, H.E. Jean-Hubert Lebet.
The main purpose of the Conference is to establish a dialogue platform, bringing together most representative specialists of national and international IT players, public Institutions, relevant NGOs and the corporate environment.
The event is built upon the following simple assumptions regarding Romanian positioning on international cybersecurity landscape, where Romania is ranked:
- 6thby number of IT specialists per capita,
- 2ndby the number of strategic cyber-attacks
- 7thby the number of hackers.
Between the most representative participants:
- H.E. Jean-Hubert Lebet, Ambassador of Switzerland in Romania
- Dr. Marco Obiso, World Coordinator, Cybersecurity Dpt., International Telecommunications Union
- MELANI (Swiss Government Reporting and Analysis Centre for Information Assurance)
- Institute for Fight against Economic Crimes, Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Southeast European Law Enforcement Center, Bucharest
- Federal Bureau of Investigations, Romanian Task Force
The conference is designed to cover the most important subjects as well as the hottest themes in the data security area. As Romania is facing an increasing dynamic and complexity of cyber-attacks at national and international level, the keynotes experts will be glad to share useful information with Romanian specialists, speaking about most similar incidents happened elsewhere. On the other hand, the impressive experience of Romanian institutions to fight successfully against a skilled cyber criminality will be of great importance for foreign experts and for IT users..
- Actual situation, comprehensive and legal approaches
- Specific hot trends, risks and solutions
- Solutions for IT users
For more details, Program, Participants, Speakers and Partners list, please visit Cybersecurity Romania official Web page
For Registration just access the dedicated Web page
Sibiu City Photo: AIESEC Sibiu
One thought on “MAJOR CYBERSECURITY EVENT IN ROMANIA, SIBIU, 25-26 September”