One of most important Cloud Events in Europe is expecting you.
Cloud World Forum will open 6th Edition in 17-18 June at the Olympia National in London.
Participants will be happy to enjoy 2 days of networking, learning and discussion around cloud strategy, the future of cloud, transforming the cloud and technical insights into the cloud ecosystem. 6th annual show features 12 theatres led by Cloud end-users: more than 300 speakers from multinationals, SMEs, public sector organisations, online players, regulators, telcos and analysts take the floor in engaging, thought-provoking keynotes, hands-on labs, brainstorming sessions and live demos over two days.
Actual Edition news is Cloud Forum co-location with 4th Edition of Big Data World Congress, and Enterprise Apps World as sister events dedicated to increasing relevance of cloud models in Enterprise solutions and Big Data platforms.
Cloud World Forum Agenda could be accessed HERE
Over 300 Star Cloud and Enterprise Apps speakers are looking to meet with you.
A brief speakers list is here:
- JP Rangaswami, Chief Scientist, Salesforce.com
- Roland Shutz, CIO, Lufthansa Cargo
- Oke Okaro, Head of Mobile & Connected Devices, Bloomberg
- Adeel Saeed, CIO, London Stock Exchange
- Charles Ewen, CIO, Met Office
- James Thomas, CTO, NHS
- Nick Francis, Head of Enterprise Mobility, Barclays
- Thomas Mayer, COO, Lotus F1
- Mario Mueller, CTO, BMW
- Stephen Janaway, Test Manager, NET-A-PORTER
- Mark Brincat, Head of Architecture, Telegraph
- Daniel Marion, Head of IT, UEFA
- Onyeka Nchege, CIO, Coca Cola
- Jorgen Hjort, Lead Secuirty Architect, Maersk Line
- Jeannot Muller, Head of Global Infrastructure Architecture, DHL
- Alex Rammal, Director of IT Projects, Jagular Land Rover
- Michael Bischoff, CIO, Betfair
- Nick Good, Head of Technology Delivery, Virgin Media
- Paul Boyns, Head of Infrastructure Strategy, BBC
- John Finch, CIO, Bank of England
Complete list with Speakers could be opened HERE.
For REGISTRATION Go HERE
Photo Source: businesscloudsnews.com