ROMANIAN WINNERS OF EuroCloud AWARD 2013
August 8, 2013 4 Comments
EuroCloud Romania announced the winners of EuroCloud Awards 2013. The main purpose of competition was better promotion of local innovative solutions in cloud computing area, consolidating a real competitive Romanian cloud providers market. This is the first time the winners of local contest will participate as nominees in international EuroCloud Awards, with officialy announcement during European EuroCloud Congress.
Romanian edition of EuroCloud Awards 2013 established four contest criteria: Best cloud offer for Iaas, Saas, Paas solutions, Best Cloud Start-up, Best Private Cloud project, and Best Public Cloud project. Function of each category, the jury analysed each project proposal from quality and professional criteria, market availability, main functionalities, capabilities, connectivity issues, datacentre resources allocation, data security and confidentiality compliance, business benefits for client, competitive advantages offered, marketing & sales benefits, etc.
- The Best IaaS Offer: GTS Telecom, for GTS Virtual Hosting Environment
- The Best SaaS Offer: Ymens, for Ymens cloud platform.
- The Best Cloud Start-up: RenderStreet for his cloud rendering portal.
- The Best Private Cloud Project: Ymens solutions implementation at Unior – Tepid
- The Best Public Cloud Project: SIVECO Romania for ADLIC application dedicated to High Schools admission and management of National Exams.
More details about the winning solutions and projects could be found in EuroCloud Romania dedicated Web page.
About ADLIC, the winner Best Public Cloud awarded Project you can read in deep in cloud☁mania previous posts: “SIVECO Romania Believe in Cloud Advantages” (English), and “SIVECO mizeaza pe tehnologia cloud” (Romanian).
Read all details about the contest, winners, and appreciation criteria in official announcement from EuroCloud Romania.
Photo Source: EuroCloud Romania